SLA Chief Executive Tan Boon Khai set out three ways that Singapore is using geographic data to build better services and how it will help Singapore become a smart nation. The three ways are: using data in unexpected ways, increasing Singapore’s safety and making everyday decisions.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing