SLA Chief Executive Tan Boon Khai set out three ways that Singapore is using geographic data to build better services and how it will help Singapore become a smart nation. The three ways are: using data in unexpected ways, increasing Singapore’s safety and making everyday decisions.
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health