ST Engineering and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be developing urban planning solutions based on open-source technology. It will be customised to fit the needs of different cities. It will include ePlanner a geospatial planning data analytics portal, infra projects monitoring platform Urban Systems Dashboard, and time-scale scenario planning and analysis tool GEMMA.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing