ST Engineering and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be developing urban planning solutions based on open-source technology. It will be customised to fit the needs of different cities. It will include ePlanner a geospatial planning data analytics portal, infra projects monitoring platform Urban Systems Dashboard, and time-scale scenario planning and analysis tool GEMMA.
- Innovation challenge to design device to better detect wearer’s location
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN