Autonomous police robots, Matar, have been deployed at a foreign worker dormitory to ensure workers abide by safe distancing measures. The Matar was developed by the Home Team Science and Technology Agency (HTX) Robotics, Automation, and Unmanned Systems Centre of Expertise, together with ST Engineering and A*Star. These robots help police officers cover more ground and also attend to minor incidents. It can navigate autonomously and has a 360-degree camera, which covers any blind spots during patrols. The robot’s functions, such as cameras and speakers, can be controlled remotely by an operator in a command centre.
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health