Diwata-1, Philippines first microsatellite, has ended its four years in Earth orbit, burning up in the atmosphere on April 6, It tour started on March 23, 2016. Diwata-1 spent four years in space capturing images that have helped pave the way for the use of space technology to analyse the environmental change in the Philippines, contributing to science-based approaches to conservation, risk management, and nationwide mapping.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing