When a man tested positive in Seoul, the fast response of merging South Korea’s already advanced methods of collecting information and tracking the virus into a new data-sharing system that patches together cellphone location data and credit card records, were able to track his movements. The Epidemic Investigation Support System (EISS), introduced in late March, effectively removed technological barriers to sharing that information between authorities, by building on the country’s/region’s ‘Smart City’ data system.
- Speech by Mr Edwin Tong SC, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- Welcome Message by Mr Colin Low, Chief Executive, Singapore Land Authority at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- OneMap’s SchoolQuery Function
- Digital Twin of Kampong Glam
- Using Digital Twins for Disaster Recovery