On April 25-26th in Naypyitaw, the ICEM team led a workshop with staff from the government of Myanmar’s Irrigation and Water Utilisation Management Department (IWUMD). This workshop aimed to build capacity in spatial analysis and application of the spatial mapping software ArcGIS. The workshop guided participants to apply these skills to geological mapping, groundwater management and irrigation management via a series of practical, participatory exercises.The increase in spatial mapping and analysis capacity will allow the Groundwater Division to better understand and update the maps from the CDZ review. This will aid the Government of Myanmar in developing and improving integrated water management in the Central Dry Zone.
- Speech by Mr Edwin Tong SC, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- Welcome Message by Mr Colin Low, Chief Executive, Singapore Land Authority at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- OneMap’s SchoolQuery Function
- Digital Twin of Kampong Glam
- Using Digital Twins for Disaster Recovery