Geographic Information System (GIS) technology company Esri Malaysia has launched a Covid-19 GIS Hub website to collate official information from government authorities, aimed at benefiting related agencies and the public. The Esri Covid-19 GIS hub monitors the virus outbreak both globally and locally in real-time. Locally, Esri Malaysia uses the map to pin confirmed and active cases, deaths and recoveries to identify where Covid-19 infections have been recorded. “This smart mapping efforts will provide a clearer picture of our situation and with the information available, the local authorities can better monitor its spread with more efficiency and in various aspects including the movement of a community or even coordinating a safety/health team,” said Esri Malaysia’s CEO, C.S. Tan.
- Speech by Mr Edwin Tong SC, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- Welcome Message by Mr Colin Low, Chief Executive, Singapore Land Authority at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- OneMap’s SchoolQuery Function
- Digital Twin of Kampong Glam
- Using Digital Twins for Disaster Recovery