Esri Malaysia launches COVID-19 GIS Hub website to collate official information from government authorities to stop misinformation and fake news. Leveraging on its location intelligence platform and pool of geospatial experts, Esri Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. launched a COVID-19 GIS hub which features maps and practical applications from authoritative sources that monitors the virus outbreak both globally and locally in real-time.
- ASEAN Geospatial Challenge 2021 Winners
- Geo Connect Asia 2021: Opening Address by Dr Vivian Balakrishnan
- Workshop: “Using EU Space Data for Emergency & Maritime Applications in ASEAN”
- Innovation challenge to design device to better detect wearer’s location
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020