Exactly one month after Aerodyne started assisting the Malaysian authorities in the enforcement of the Movement Control Order (MCO), the team achieved a milestone of completing over 1,000 hours of drone flight time. A GIS-data sharing and analytics platform, allowed the team to view Covid-19 infection locational data and streaming real-time video on a visual dashboard making it an effective approach.
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health