Exactly one month after Aerodyne started assisting the Malaysian authorities in the enforcement of the Movement Control Order (MCO), the team achieved a milestone of completing over 1,000 hours of drone flight time. A GIS-data sharing and analytics platform, allowed the team to view Covid-19 infection locational data and streaming real-time video on a visual dashboard making it an effective approach.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing