Government officials in Laos completed a three-week training course conducted by the Asian Institute of Technology and members of the Strengthening of Agro-climatic Monitoring and Information Systems (SAMIS) project. In turn, government officials are able to release Lao’s first climate atlas, such that future efforts to combat climate change and food insecurity are augmented.
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health