Government officials in Laos completed a three-week training course conducted by the Asian Institute of Technology and members of the Strengthening of Agro-climatic Monitoring and Information Systems (SAMIS) project. In turn, government officials are able to release Lao’s first climate atlas, such that future efforts to combat climate change and food insecurity are augmented.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing