Delegations from Laos and other ASEAN member countries/regions met in Vientiane to share ideas about the use of geospatial information in driving sustainable development. Participants discussed how geospatial information could make contributions to the agreed indicator framework for monitoring progress towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- ASEAN Geospatial Challenge 2021 Winners
- Geo Connect Asia 2021: Opening Address by Dr Vivian Balakrishnan
- Workshop: “Using EU Space Data for Emergency & Maritime Applications in ASEAN”
- Innovation challenge to design device to better detect wearer’s location
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020