Terra Drone Indonesia successfully completed its pilot project of a drone equipped with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system technology. Terra Drone’s new technology holds great promise in the construction and infrastructure sector, as surveying can be undertaken in areas that are traditionally challenging and unsafe.
- Innovation challenge to design device to better detect wearer’s location
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA) mapped the extent of flooding in areas affected by Typhoon Ulysses (Vamco) particularly in Cagayan Valley and Metro Manila in November 2020
- The National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA), in collaboration with the Department of Health (DOH) launched the COVID-19 Map App
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN