Terra Drone Indonesia successfully completed its pilot project of a drone equipped with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system technology. Terra Drone’s new technology holds great promise in the construction and infrastructure sector, as surveying can be undertaken in areas that are traditionally challenging and unsafe.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing