With GPS-enabled smartphones, runners are able to take part in the Indonesia Triathlon series which was held in the holy month of Ramadan. The race went virtual as a measure to curb the spread of covid-19. The Ramadan VR Run is a virtual race held by the Indonesian Triathlon Series, where runners participate in a 10 or 21-kilometer race over the course of 21 days.
- Unlocking the Value of Singapore’s Geospatial Ecosystem
- CEO of Esri Indonesia: RI has the Potential to Lead Geospatial Technology in ASEAN
- LotaData’s contribution to Singapore Public Health
- How South Korea turned an urban planning system into a virus tracking database
- Police deploy autonomous robots in dormitory to patrol, ensure safe distancing