PropTech start-up MOGUL.sg and Singapore Land Authority (SLA)’s OneMap3D have announced the launch of Singapore’s inaugural 3D Virtual Property Expo. With the process already embedded in a buyers’ search behaviour prior to Covid-19, MOGUL.sg says the expo will ‘transform the traditional concept of showrooms and eliminate common house-hunting inconveniences’. The 3D viewing capabilities are enabled using MOGUL.sg’s geospatial technology and proprietary machine learning algorithms, combined with the application programming interfaces and geospatial data from OneMap3D Beta – an open-source 3D platform announced by SLA on 17 September 2020.
- Developing a Digital Underground
- New Research Centre to Spur 5G Tech in Built Environment
- SgGeoFest 2021: RGYF GeoInspire II
- Singapore PropTech start-up launches first ever virtual property expo
- Speech by Mr Edwin Tong SC, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)