According to a recently released report by the World Bank – using geospatial information and road network analysis tools – the organisation found that almost one-third of people in the rural zones lose complete access to critical facilities during a flood on monsoon seasons. In response, the World Bank has announced a new digital mapping tool that creates data-driven analytics and geospatial mapping to provide decision-makers with evidence-based information for new road investment prioritisation.
- Speech by Mr Edwin Tong SC, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- Welcome Message by Mr Colin Low, Chief Executive, Singapore Land Authority at the Official Launch of OneMap3D (15 September 2021)
- OneMap’s SchoolQuery Function
- Digital Twin of Kampong Glam
- Using Digital Twins for Disaster Recovery